A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with ANTHELIOS, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Face Sunscreen SPF 60 with Cell Ox Shield:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology with antioxidants and broad spectrum protection
- Won’t cause breakouts
- Matte + Shine-free finish
- Perlite & Silica, a unique oil-absorbing complex, helps absorb excess oil
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early signs of skin aging
100% oil-free, dry touch texture. Water resistant sunscreen (80 minutes). Tested on sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
Made in USA
How to Use:
- Apply generous amount 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours after swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
©La Roche-Posay LLC
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 1.5x 4.62
Item Code: 929304
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.