La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide is the only acne treatment available with micronized benzoyl peroxide (5.5%) and Lipo Hydroxy Acid to treat acne deep in the skin. Micro-exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxy Acid provides precise cell by cell exfoliation to clear away cellular debris and oil. Non-drying, oil free acne treatment cream with fast absorbing texture. Use as an acne treatment for acne. Recommended for blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. Dermatologist tested on sensitive skin.
Made in USA
How to Use:
- Use as a daily, acne treatment.
- Apply thin layer morning and/or evening 1-2 times daily to affected areas.
- For further instructions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging.
© La Roche-Posay LLC
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 1.25x 6.15
Item Code: 445641
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.