- Rosaliac CC Cream
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
- Innovation, universal shade
Redness-prone Sensitive Skin
- Rosaliac CC Cream
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Innovation, Universal Shade
The 1st time BB meets Blur. Instant correction for blemish-prone skin. Developed with dermatologists to address the major concerns of blemish-prone skin during and after treatment.
- 10 benefits, all in one:
- Covers blemishes
- Conceals marks
- Masks redness
- Minimizes look of pores
- Evens skin
- Instantly absorbs oil
- Blurs fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes skin texture
- Softens skin
- Scatters light to improve overall look of skin
Made in USA
For Suncreen Use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
©La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sensitive skin prone to all types of redness - occasional or permanent, diffuse or in localized areas such as cheeks or nose.
Helps prevent Sunburn.
If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.54x 1.14x 3.42
Item Code: 357008
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.