Lamisil AT Antifungal Relief Cream is proven to cure most athlete's foot with one week of treatment.* Prescription strength Lamisil AT relieves your symptoms and kills the fungus that causes athlete's foot. Athlete's foot is a contagious fungal infection. It is caused by a certain kind of fungi that love warm, moist conditions (like in your boots or shoes). Athlete's foot causes itchy, dry, cracking skin on the foot (but symptoms vary). Athlete's foot affects 1 in 5 people. Athlete's foot can be cured with antifungal treatments like Lamisil AT Antifungal Relief Cream. Everyone is susceptible to athlete's foot, not just athletes. Lamisil AT is proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes with 1 week of treatment.* *When used as directed for the treatment of athlete's foot between the toes.
- Proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes with one week of treatment** **When used as directed for the treatment of athlete's foot between the toes
- Lamisil AT treats Athlete's Foot 4X Faster Than a Leading Brand.**Based on 2016 Retail Sales Data. For Athlete's Foot between the toes
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling symptoms caused by athlete's foot
- Full prescription strength Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1% Antifungal Cream
- Treats jock itch and ringworm
Made in Canada
adults and children 12 years and over:
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot: Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes only: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- On the bottom or sides of the foot: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For jock itch and ringworm: Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F).
For external use only.
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis).
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.02x 4.09x 3.68
Item Code: 231999
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.