- Cures most jock itch
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking
- Full prescription strength
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Helps Cure Most Jock Itch
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride Solution 1% - Antifungal
- For Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
When used as directed, LamisilAT® Athlete's Foot Spray is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes.* The full prescription strength formula relieves the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling associated with athlete's foot.
*When used as directed.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- To open remove clear cap
- Hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- Spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- Release to stop spray
- Wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- Return cap to can
- Wash hands after each use
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 20 to 25 (68 to 77).
©Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On nails or scalp
- In or near the mouth or eyes
- For vaginal yeast infections
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruis)
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany this condition
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.77x 6.88x 0.77
Item Code: 511229
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.