(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
Fast Acting Pain Relief + Kills Germs
Cools and Soothes Instantly
First Aid for:
- Minor Cuts/Scrapes
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area and spray a small amount on the affected area not more than 1 to 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
For external use only.
Flammable do not use near heat, flame or fire or while smoking.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
When using this product:
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Needed for longer than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid for the temporary relief of pain and itching and to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 5.75
Item Code: 165001