Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1100 or 1/$679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Walgreens Lice Treatment Crem...40 fl oz$1549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Paul Mitchell TeaTree Special...10.14 oz.$1599earn points
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp ...13.5 fl oz$699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Paul Mitchell TeaTree Special...10.14 fl oz$1599earn points
- Fast & easy!
- Bilingual packaging
- Starts working on contact
- Kills lice & eggs on contact
- Non-toxic one easy step!
- Includes professional nit comb
End your head lice misery in one step! This product starts killing lice and eggs (nits) on contact. Other benefits include:
- Non-toxic treatment, free of chemical pesticides
- Works on all hair types, even thick, curly hair
- Pump spray application saturated quickly
- Easy to use for self-application
- Includes professional nit comb to remove dead lice and eggs
- Safe for children 6 months and up
For the treatment of
- Head lice
- Pubic (crab) lice
- Body lice
1-800-482-4464. Serious side effects may be reported to this number.If you are not satisfied with Licefreee spray you may return the unused portion along with your original store receipt to Tec Labs, 7100 Tec Labs Way SW, Albany, Oregon 97321 for a full refund of your purchase price. Before sending, contact us for a prepaid shipping label at website or call 1-800-482-4464. Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on dry hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally, do not rinse out
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up
- For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let dry
- Do not use; consult a doctor
- Infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes
- Do not use in or near the eyes; close eyes while product is being applied
- Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur
- Tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away; if it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use
- Skin irritation or infection is present or develops
- Lice & Nits.
- Adult Louse, Nymph and Egg (Nit) on Hair Shaft.
For the treatment of:
- Head Lice.
- Pubic (Crab) Lice.
- Body Lice.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 2.7x 8.0
Item Code: 386471