New Effective Approach to Getting Rid of Head Lice
- Reusable For The Whole Family
- Used by Thousands of School Nurses to Detect & Kill Head Lice
- Kills Lice Without Chemicals
- Spares Children the Discomfort of Repeated Shampooings
- A Simple & Safe Answer to Getting Rid of Head Lice
- Requires 1 AA Battery
LiceGuard™ Robi Comb® operates on a single AA (1.5V) battery (not included) placed in the module at the bottom of the comb as indicated in the photograph.
When switched ON, the comb emits a buzzing sound. When the buzzing stops during combing, it means lice are trapped in the comb's tooth section. Check the comb for lice.
A technological revolution, the comb's teeth will electronically kill lice while being harmless to the user.
The comb makes a buzzing sound which stops when the lice are trapped. Clean the teeth with the small brush provided and the buzzing noise returns.
For more information call 800-739-9883
Made in China
- Insert AA battery (not included) into RobiComb
- Turn on RobiComb. Listen for high-pitched hum. RobiComb is ready to use
- Comb through dry hair close to scalp. When the humming stops, the RobiComb's MCT technology has detected and killed lice on contact
- Read full instructions inside or visit LiceGuard.com for video instructions
© 2013 LiceGuard LLC
Robi Comb is a registered trademark of Mepro Epilady, Ltd.
Read caution statement before using Robi Comb®.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 4.5x 6.4
Item Code: 744387
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.