- Cleans and prevents tooth decay
- Makes teeth 50% stronger than brushing alone*
- Restores enamel
- Fluoride helps prevent cavities
- Kills bad-breath germs
- Freshens breath
- Refreshing cinnamint flavor
- *in laboratory studies.
Give your mouth complete care with Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash. This mouthwash provides six benefits in one and up to seven times the fluoride uptake versus Act to improve oral health,** and makes your teeth 50 percent stronger than just brushing alone.* The fluoride-rich formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, and strengthens your teeth. It freshens breath, kills germs that cause bad breath, and cleans your whole mouth. The Cinnamint flavor gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste. *In laboratory studies. **In laboratory tests compared to Act Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-alcohol free, Act Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Act Restoring Mouthwash.
Questions? call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
To close: Turn cap until it locks.Other Information:
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
©Johnson & Johnson
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.66x 4.38x 10.5
Item Code: 496406
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.