- Clean Mint flavored mouthrinse
- Helps whiten teeth
- Helps kill bad breath germs
Promotes a Whiter Smile
- Helps Whiten on Contact
- Enamel Safe
- Helps Kill Bad Breath Germs
Promotes a Healthy White™ Smile
Use 2X a Day to Help:
- Whiten Teeth Safely
- Prevent Tooth Decay
Contains Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*Among OTC Whitening Rinses
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use Twice Daily after Brushing Your Teeth with Toothpaste
- Vigorously Swish 10 ml (2 Teaspoonfuls) of Rinse between Your Teeth for 1 Minute & Then Spit Out
- Do Not Swallow the Rinse
- Do Not Eat or Drink for 30 Minutes after Rinsing
- Supervise Children as Necessary Until Capable of Using without Supervision
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
To Open: Squeeze smooth areas on cap and Turn.
To Close: Turn cap until it locks.
Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Read Directions for Proper Use.
Do Not Use if Printed Listerine® Band around Cap is Broken or Missing.
Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 4.37x 4.37
Item Code: 350777
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.