- Clean Mint flavored mouthrinse
- Helps whiten teeth
- Helps kill bad breath germs
Promotes a Whiter Smile
- Helps Whiten on Contact
- Enamel Safe
- Helps Kill Bad Breath Germs
Promotes a Healthy White™ Smile
Use 2X a Day to Help:
- Whiten Teeth Safely
- Prevent Tooth Decay
Contains Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*Among OTC Whitening Rinses
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use Twice Daily after Brushing Your Teeth with Toothpaste
- Vigorously Swish 10 ml (2 Teaspoonfuls) of Rinse between Your Teeth for 1 Minute & Then Spit Out
- Do Not Swallow the Rinse
- Do Not Eat or Drink for 30 Minutes after Rinsing
- Supervise Children as Necessary Until Capable of Using without Supervision
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
To Open: Squeeze smooth areas on cap and Turn.
To Close: Turn cap until it locks.
Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Read Directions for Proper Use.
Do Not Use if Printed Listerine® Band around Cap is Broken or Missing.
Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 4.37x 4.37
Item Code: 350777
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Listerine HealthyWhite Health...473 fl oz$749