Quick. To Care.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].© 2014 Ferndale IP, Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use in or near eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 1.55x 4.85
Item Code: 252973
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.