Frequently bought with...
This sterile non-preserved cleaning solution is for use with For rigid gas permeable contact lenses (Fluorosilicone acrylate and silicone acrylate), and hard contact lenses.
- When used as directed, eliminates surface deposits, oils, lipids, salts, and cosmetic residue
- Without the use of suspended abrasives
- A slightly alkaline solution with cocoamphodiacetate and glycols
- Contains no Polyquad, chlorhexidine, polyaminopropyl biguanide, or BAK
- No animal testing
- Wash hands with a mild soap
- Place the lens in the cupped palm of the hand
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of this cleaner to both surfaces of the lens
- Massage the lens and work up a sudsing pool for 30 seconds
- Or alternatively apply 1 or 2 drops of this product to both surfaces of the lens and massage the lens between the fingers, or as directed by your eye care practitioner
- Rinse thoroughly with running tap water
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 1.5x 4.55
Item Code: 626928
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.