- Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking & scaling
- Contains the drug: clotrimazole
This formula is not sold to any retailer as a private label or store brand.
Product of Italy
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Other information: Store between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).©MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Relieves the itching, cracking, burning and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.91x 4.06x 4.07
Item Code: 627319
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.