Prescription strength. Clinically proven.
Made in JapanAdults and children 12 years and older:
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- For athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- Wash hands after each use
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2015 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
- On nails or scalp
- In or near the mouth or the eyes
- For vaginal yeast infections
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.27x 5.15x 3.91
Item Code: 371032
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.