- For bed or chair
- Notifies caregiver that a user has moved
- Reduces likelihood of false alarms
Notifies when User Gets Out of Bed or Chair
Alarm notifies staff or caregiver when user gets out of bed or chair.
- Pressure sensitive pad with 1 year warranty connects to alarm
- Alarm easily secures with self contained clip onto areas such as wheelchairs
- Convenient dual volume settings: 70dB and 90dB
- Delay function allows for 0 or 2 second delay to reduce likelihood of false alarms with restless users
- Reset button on side of monitor silences and resets alarm
- Remote alarm option allows the caregiver to silence the local alarm and sound the alarm remotely through the nurse call system (Adapter Cable and Splitter sold separately)
- Comes with protective boot cover to prevent damage if dropped
- Off switch and low battery indicator
- 1 year limited warranty
- Pad size: Bed - 10" x 29"
Made in China
©GF Health Products
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 12.0x 17.0x 3.0
Item Code: 231667
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.