Kills Viruses*, Bacteria**, Mold & Mildew
Kills 99.9% of Germs** & Eliminates Odors
- Lysol® Brand III Disinfectant Spray kills viruses and bacteria on environmental surfaces in your home and in public places.
- Eliminates odor causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Kills and prevents the growth of mold and mildew on bathroom surfaces, shower curtain liners, sinks and plastic mattress covers.
- Fast, Easy, Effective.
- Simply spray on surfaces that you and your family come into contact with every day.
- Use Lysol® Brand III Disinfectant Spray in:
Plastic baby toys (follow directions for toys-rinsing application required)
Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Lysol® brand III Disinfectant Spray meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
**Disinfects: Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes.
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99)
- Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)-(the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children)
- Rotavirus Wa
- Hepatitus A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
**Bacteria & Fungi:
- Salmonella enterica
- Escherichia coli (O157:H7)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
Contains No CFC's or other ozone depleting substances-Federal regulations prohibit CRC propellants in aerosols.
Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can.
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using this product. Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes to air dry. For hard non-porous food contact surfaces and for toys: Rinse thoroughly with potable water. To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds. To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. To control and prevent mold and mildew: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Spray surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic plastics. Storage/Disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not reuse empty container. Discard in trash.
©2007 Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical Hazards: Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 2.5x 7.5
Item Code: 564153
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.