Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** in commonly touched surfaces in your home. For use in bathrooms (bath tubs, showers, toilet seats), kitchens (sinks, garbage, refrigerator exteriors), homes (door knobs, diaper pails, telephones) and soft surfaces (couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds).
- Kills cold and flu viruses*
- Kills mold and mildew
- Kills the source of mold allergens**
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus and enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
- Eliminates odors
- Meets ADAC germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
- No CFCs
**Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
*Viruses: Influenza A virus (new Caledonia/20/99), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), avian influenza A virus, rotavirus wa, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2, feline calicivirus (norovirus).
Bacteria & fungi: Salmonella enterica, escherichia coli (0157:H7) (E.coli), klebsiella pneumoniae, streptococcus pyogenes (strep), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (staph) (MRSA), listeria monocytogenes (listeria), enterococcus faecalis (VRE), enterobacter aerogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), aspergillus niger (mold & mildew), penicillium chrysogenum.
Made in USAIt is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product. Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable after use
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces:
- Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry
- For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application
- To control and prevent mold & mildew:
- Apply to pre-clean surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate, or satin fabrics. Always test on hidden fabric
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice
In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 8.0
Item Code: 470177
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $169Buy 1, Get 1 FREE