Frequently bought with...
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner L...28 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Lysol Complete Clean Bathroom...32 fl oz$479Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $259Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1299earn points
- $459Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Complete Clean with Ble...24 fl oz$259Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** in commonly touched surfaces in your home. For use in bathrooms (bath tubs, showers, toilet seats), kitchens (sinks, garbage, refrigerator exteriors), homes (door knobs, diaper pails, telephones) and soft surfaces (couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds).
- Kills cold and flu viruses*
- Kills mold and mildew
- Kills the source of mold allergens**
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus and enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
- Eliminates odors
- Meets ADAC germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
- No CFCs
**Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
*Viruses: Influenza A virus (new Caledonia/20/99), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), avian influenza A virus, rotavirus wa, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2, feline calicivirus (norovirus).
Bacteria & fungi: Salmonella enterica, escherichia coli (0157:H7) (E.coli), klebsiella pneumoniae, streptococcus pyogenes (strep), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (staph) (MRSA), listeria monocytogenes (listeria), enterococcus faecalis (VRE), enterobacter aerogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), aspergillus niger (mold & mildew), penicillium chrysogenum.
Made in USAIt is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product. Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable after use
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces:
- Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry
- For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application
- To control and prevent mold & mildew:
- Apply to pre-clean surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate, or satin fabrics. Always test on hidden fabric
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice
In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 8.0
Item Code: 470177
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.