Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Rinse Safely, Rinse Right
- 2X Faster Treatment*
- Safe & Gentle
- Foaming Action
Triple stream rinsing - directs water against ear canal wall, virtually eliminating risk of eardrum perforation. Super soft rinse tip - comfortable use; reduces risk of over-insertion; prohibits pressure buildup in ear during rinse action. Steady-flow bellow syringe - provides control of rinse-flow rate; easy-to-use.
- Super soft rinse tip on below syringe
- Foaming actin earwax removal drops
- Mack's AquaBlock earplugs
- Convenient rinse tube
Questions or Comments? 586-427-7560
Made in USA
*Mack's AquaBlock earplugs hold drops in both ears at the same time for faster treatment.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 earwax removal drops into ear
- Tip of applicator nozzle should not enter ear canal
- With head still tilted sideways, place earplug into ear canal
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion, enough to seal in drops
- Repeat for other ear - if necessary
- Keep drops in ear(s) for several minutes
- Remove earplugs slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently rinsing the ear with body-temperature water using the bellow syringe
- Fully compress bellow syringe and insert blue rinse tip into water
- Release the pressure on the bellow syringe, allowing the water to be drawn into the bellow
- While holding empty tub beneath ear, place the blue rinse tip into ear opening and compress bellow to rinse ear canal
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid exposing earwax removal drops to excessive heat and sunlight
- Ear drops foam on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen
- There may be an associated ®crackling® sound
- Keep cap on when not in use
- This system is designed for multiple treatments
- The components are washable and reusable
For use in the ear only.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Recently had ear surgery
- Pain, irritation or rash in ear
- An ear infection
- Had an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. When using earplugs, remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.35x 5.8
Item Code: 441554
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.