Ultra Noise Blocker!
Noise Reduction Rating of 32 Decibels (when used as directed)
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
Made in USA
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on out ear to straighten out ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in place until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Warning: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness, which could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
McKeon Products, Inc.
Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 HZ, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce the effectiveness in attenuating noise. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Refer to directions for proper fit.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.63x 2.63x 4.38
Item Code: 159104
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.