- Simple pressure redistribution
- Comfortable high-density foam
- Allows air to continuously pass through
Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The Multi-Ply Dynamic Elite features gel-infused foam to channel heat away from the body much faster than standard foam. The heel area features our patented Lura-Quilt foam which allows air to continuously pass through, reducing heat buildup and a 25 degree slope.Features and Benefits
- Gel-infused foam channels heat away from the body significantly faster than standard foam, keeping skin dry to minimize maceration
- Superior pressure redistribution achieved by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, distributing pressure over a much larger surface area and eliminating static fatigue
- Protects vulnerable heel area with the patented Lura-Quilt(TM) foam and a 25-degree heel slope redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel
- 15 year non-prorated warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 4
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Gel-Infused Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 6500-de-2-fb
Made in UNITED STATES©
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 21.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 80.0x 36.0x 6.0
Item Code: 362953
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.