- Offers pressure redistribution & positioning
- Pommel acts as a built-in leg abductor
- Fluid-resistant low-shear nylon cover
For enhanced wheelchair seating comfort, look to the superior therapeutic pressure redistribution, skin protection, and positioning offered by the Titanium Gel/Foam cushion from Drive DeVilbiss. The Titanium cushion's combination of resilient, high density foam and a central dual chambered gel bladder allows for user immersion and encourages proper seating posture. Each Titanium cushion also features a medium contour for leg abduction and additional positioning assistance. The cover material is a fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch providing comfort and protection for the user's skin. Take comfort in knowing the non-skid cushion bottom prevents slipping and provides added stability. We provide users the ability to achieve postural support and proper pelvic positioning without compromising skin integrity. When the goal is enhanced comfort, pressure redistribution, pain relief and/or pressure ulcer prevention, Drive's Titanium Gel/Foam cushions is the solution.Features and Benefits
- Resilient foam layer combined with a dual chamber gel bladder allow for immersion, enhanced comfort plus ischial and coccyx pressure relief
- Medium contour to gently abduct and properly supports the greater trochanters
- The dense foam base provides support and stability for proper pelvic alignment
- Cushion cover is a low shear, fluid resistant, stretch material which serves to protect the patient's skin tissue and provide added comfort
- Non-skid cushion bottom offers additional stability
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3.5"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # fpt-1
Made in CHINA©
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 16.0x 16.0x 3.5
Item Code: 362916
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.