#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™
Do other things while you pump.
Designed for Moms Who Pump Several Times a Day
- Fits in the palm of your hand. Allows for mobility while pumping
- Pump anywhere. Battery lasts up to 3 hours on a single charge
- Greater flexibility and comfort while pumping
- Holds pumping essentials and more
- Lets you find your most comfortable pump setting
- Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the expression phase
- Perfect for late-night pumping sessions
- Provides pump status and tracks your pump sessions
- Records pump sessions so you can easily return to your favorite pumping pattern
- Holds 4 breastmilk bottles, and ice pack provides up to 12 hours of cooling time
- Safe for you and your baby
- Daily use - double pump - electric
- Compact pump weighs less than one pound
- Rechargeable battery
- Two sets of PersonalFit breastshield sizes
- Microfiber tote
- Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations
- One touch let-down button
- Digital backlit display
- Pumping timer
- Memory button
- Cooler bag with contoured ice pack
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
Freestyle is Our First Hands-Free, Double-Electric Pump
- Pump anywhere - no need to be near an electric outlet.
- Pump hands-free - the hands-free kit and mobility accessories give you freedom to relax or do other things while pumping.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology - only found in Medela breastpumps. Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
Made in USA
*For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.1 year limited warranty. This is a single user product. Use by more than one person may present a health risk and performance questions and voids the warranty. This product is warranted by Medela, Inc. to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of one year for pump mechanism and rechargeable battery (90 days for other parts and accessories) from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect, Medela will repair or, at Medela’s option, replace this product, without charge for such replacement, parts or labor. Purchaser shall bear all expense for returning this product to Medela. This warranty does not apply to any product used commercially or which has bee subjected to misuse, abuse or alteration.
This is a single user product. Use by more than one person may present a health risk and voids product warranty. Breastpumps and personal care items. For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned once opened. If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a breastfeeding specialist. You may need a larger size PersonalFit™ or SoftFit™ breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 16.5x 8.8
Item Code: 144799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.