#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™
Lets you find your most comfortable pump setting.
Daily Use | Double Pump | Electric
- Integrated pump
- Stylish microfiber tote
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket
- Battery pack
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments
- One touch let-down button
- Cooler bag with contoured ice pack
- Safe for you and your baby
- Portable and discreet convenience
- Holds everything you need to pump
- Help prevent spills
- Keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- Lets you pump anywhere, anytime
- Lets you find your most comfortable pump setting
- Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the expression phase
- Holds 4 breastmilk bottles, and ice pack provides up to 12 hours of cooling time
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for quiet, discreet pumping anywhere.
The On-the-Go Tote Features an Integrated Pump for Portable Convenience
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology - only found in Medela breastpumps. Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
Made in USA
*For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing nipple.
This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty. Notice to Pump In Style Advanced Users: To avoid damaging transformer (A/C adapter) and cord, do not wrap cord around transformer when storing it and do not unplug cord from wall by pulling on cord.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.0x 14.15x 11.5
Item Code: 436515
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.