Supplying hospitals for over 90 years
Aids with lifting and transferring patients and helps reduce the risk of caregiver back injuries.
- Metal tooth buckle is strong and secure
- Supports up to 300 lbs, 2" x 60"
- Cotton with metal buckle
- Latex free
Made in China
- Place the belt around the patient's waist with the buckle open at the front and the labels facing the patient
- Thread the end of the belt between the open slot and the teeth on the hinged side of the buckle
- Pass the belt over the teeth and through the toothless slot of the buckle
- Adjust to desired fit and secure. The belt should be tight enough that it does not slide down the patient, but not such that it impairs the patient's circulation. The caregiver should be able to fit their fingers between the belt and the patient.
- The excess tail of the belt should be folded over and secured between the belt and the patient
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 3.3x 7.7
Item Code: 446313
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.