- Maximum strength cough relief
- Relieves chest & muscle aches
- Safe for use on children
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Cough Suppressant / Topical Analgesic
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Quiets Cough to Help You Sleep
- Lasts up to 8 Hours
- With Naturally Soothing Lavender
Maximum strength cough relief, safe for use on children. Natural aromatic vapors cool nasal passages. Relieves chest and muscle aches.
See important warnings under "When using this product"
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Rub a thick layer on the throat and chest for cough, or rub on sore aching muscles or joints
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- Use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
©2014 The Mentholatum Company
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product:
- Do not heat
- Do not microwave
- Do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Muscle aches and pains persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.38x 2.31x 2.38
Item Code: 369422
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.