Break Up with the Vending Machine with Meta Appetite Control.
Meta Appetite Control Helps Reduce Your Hunger & Your Desire to Eat Between Meals*. With its 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber Husk, Meta Appetite Control is the Supplement that Works with Your Body Naturally – to Help You Feel Fuller, Longer Between Meals*.
- Clinically Proven to Help you Feel Less Hungry Between Meals*
- From the Makers of Metamucil, the #1 Doctor &Pharmacist Recommended Fiber Supplement Brand**
- Helps Control Cravings Between Meals*
Made in United States
Customer Support #: 1-800-983-4237
ADULTS 12 YRS AND OVER.
- Put two rounded teaspoons into an empty glass and mix with 8 oz. of water or other cool liquid.
- More water equals lighter flavor.
- Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- Take with meals up to 3 times daily.
- Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase to desired daily intake.
- You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well medicines work.
- Take this product at least 2 hours before or after medicines.
©Procter & Gamble
- Mix this product with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of liquid.
- Taking without enough liquid may cause chocking.
- Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Contact your doctor BEFORE USING this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting.
STOP USING this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if:
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.71x 3.71x 7.67
Item Code: 970427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.