Miconazole Nitrate 2% Antifungal Cream
Cures Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Burning & Itching
- Also cures most Jock Itch and Ringworm
- Clinically Proven
Made in Canada
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and changes shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- See carton back panel and tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use if seal on tube is punctured or not visible
- To puncture the seal, reverse cap and place on the puncture-top onto the tube. Push down firmly until the seal is open. To close, screw the top back onto the tube.
© 2009 Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corp.
For external use only.
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation occurs
- condition persists
- there is no improvement of athlete's foot or ringworm within 4 weeks or jock itch within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany these conditions
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.3x 3.5x 0.75
Item Code: 240833
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.