Acetaminophen – Pain Reliever
Caffeine – Diuretic
Pyrilamine Maleate – Antihistamine
- Multi-Symptom Relief
- Helps Relieve Cramps, Headaches, Muscle Aches
- Helps Relieve Bloating & Water Weight Gain
- Temporarily Relieves Fatigue
Questions or comments? 1-800-331-4536
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 6 caplets per day.
Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at room temperature.© 2014 Bayer HealthCare LLC
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- You may get drowsy
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- Water-weight gain
- Muscle aches
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.2x 2.9
Item Code: 177888