Acetaminophen – Pain Reliever
Caffeine – Diuretic
Pyrilamine Maleate – Antihistamine
- Multi-Symptom Relief
- Helps Relieve Cramps, Headaches, Muscle Aches
- Helps Relieve Bloating & Water Weight Gain
- Temporarily Relieves Fatigue
Questions or comments? 1-800-331-4536
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 6 caplets per day.
Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at room temperature.© 2014 Bayer HealthCare LLC
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- You may get drowsy
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- Water-weight gain
- Muscle aches
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.2x 2.9
Item Code: 177888