Frequently bought with...
- Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash f...15 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1449earn points
- $1649earn points
This single-dose, maximum strength anti-fungal product (1200 mg of miconazole nitrate) may be the perfect solution for women who are busy and don't have time to take 3 to 7 doses to treat a yeast infection. The product features the convenient less mess ovule that adheres to the vaginal walls for fast relief with less mess. It stays in place and can therefore be used any time during the day or night, making it a great solution for women who don't want to wait until bedtime to begin treating their yeast infection, or those who exercise frequently or engage in a high level of activity. The product also contains external itch relief cream for fast symptom relief.
Monistat is prescription-strength, starts curing on contact, and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. While Monistat 1 products offer the most time-convenient yeast infection treatment course, most women do not experience relief from the infection in just one day. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information. Adults and children 12 years and over: Vaginal insert: with the applicator, place the vaginal insert into the vagina. Throw away applicator after use. External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the creamy onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.Other Information:
Do not use if printed sealed pouch or sealed vaginal insert blister is torn, open or incompletely sealed. Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured. Do not purchase if carton is open. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). This is a 1-dose treatment. Most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just 1 day. Most women get some improvement in 1 day and complete relief by 7 days. © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
Treats vaginal yeast infections. Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 7.15x 5.15
Item Code: 378424
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF