Frequently bought with...
- $1599earn points
- $1449earn points
- $529Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Don't just treat the symptoms, cure the yeast infection with Monistat. Monistat comes in 3 doses: maximum strength Monistat 1, regular strength Monistat 3, and low dose Monistat 7. Monistat 1 Complete Therapy, a single-dose, maximum strength vaginal anti-fungal with 1200 mg of miconazole nitrate, may be the perfect solution for busy women with active lifestyles. This powerful single-dose product features the convenient Less Mess Ovule that adheres to the vaginal walls for fast relief with less mess. It stays in place and can therefore be used any time during the day or night, making it a great solution for women who don't want to wait until bedtime to begin treating their yeast infection, or those who exercise frequently or engage in a high level of activity. The product also contains external itch relief cream and coolwipes for fast symptom relief.
Monistat is prescription-strength and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. While Monistat 1 products offer the most time-convenient yeast infection treatment course, most women do not experience relief from the infection in just one day. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.
If you suspect you may have a sensitivity to the ingredients in creams, or to the high dose of miconazole found in the Monistat 1 ovules (1200 mg), but still want a 1-day treatment option, check out Monistat 1 Simple Therapy, a pre-filled applicator with tioconazole ointment 6.5%.How to choose the right Monistat for you:
- Choose the dosage: Monistat is available in 1, 3, or 7 day dosing
- Choose form: Monistat is available in Less Mess Ovule, soothing creams and traditional suppositories
- Choose system: Complete Therapy contains the cure, external itch relief cream and cool wipes. Cure & Itch Relief contains the cure and external itch relief cream. Simple Cure contains just the cure
Do not use if printed wrapper is torn, open, or incompletely sealed. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use to remove vaginal treatment once applied. Do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 7.85x 5.15
Item Code: 378977
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF