Frequently bought with...
- $1649earn points
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1449earn points
- Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash f...15 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
The active ingredient in Monistat 1 Simple Therapy Ointment (tioconazole 6.5%) is not the same active ingredient found in Monistat 1, Monistat 3 or Monistat 7. This single dose is clinically proven to cure most yeast infections, and is perfect for busy women who might have a reaction to the ingredients contained in creams or the high dose (1200 mg of miconazole nitrate) offered in other Monistat 1 products. This product includes one dose of vaginal anti-fungal ointment in a ready-to-use, convenient, pre-filled applicator; contains just the cure and no accessories such as external itch relief cream or coolwipes.
Monistat is prescription-strength, starts curing on contact, and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. While Monistat 1 products offer the most time-convenient yeast infection treatment course, most women do not experience relief from the infection in just one day. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.Before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information. Adults and children 12 years and over: Open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap. Insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.Other Information:
This product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day. Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days. If you have questions about vaginal yeast infections, consult your doctor. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper-evident unit: Do not use if printed foil packet is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
Treats vaginal yeast infections.
|Serving Size||1 Applicator|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 7.1x 5.15
Item Code: 362633
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF