Frequently bought with...
- Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash f...15 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1649earn points
The Monistat 7 suite of products is the low dose, original prescription formula (100 mg of miconazole nitrate per dose), with smaller doses of the active ingredients evenly distributed throughout the week at bedtime. Only 7-day topical yeast infection treatments are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the treatment of yeast infections in pregnant women (consult your healthcare professional). This product includes seven nightly doses of vaginal anti-fungal cream; contains just the cure and no accessories such as external itch relief cream or coolwipes.
Monistat is prescription-strength, starts curing on contact, and is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter (OTC) brand. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional.How to choose the right Monistat for you:
- Choose the dosage: Monistat is available in 1, 3, or 7 day dosing
- Choose form: Monistat is available in less mess ovule, soothing creams and traditional suppositories
- Choose system: Complete Therapy contains the cure, external itch relief cream and cool wipes. Cure & Itch Relief contains the cure and external itch relief cream. Simple Cure contains just the cure
Do not use if printed wrapper is torn, open, or incompletely sealed. Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use to remove vaginal treatment once applied. Tamper-evident unit: do not use if printed seal over tube has been punctured.
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 6.05x 4.65
Item Code: 378976
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1449earn points
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF