Frequently bought with...
- $599earn points
- $1049earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- Temporarily relieves minor pain and reduces fever
- Fast relief of minor aches and pains, such as headache, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain
- Contains 200 mg of ibuprofen
- Safe and effective when used as directed
Motrin IB temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, and the common cold. It also temporarily reduces fever. Each Motrin IB caplet contains 200 milligrams of ibuprofen.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Ask a doctor before use if
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Do not use if neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 4.75
Item Code: 690583