Motrin PM Ibuprofen Coated Caplets20.0 ea
Ibuprofen, 200 mg / Diphenhydramine Citrate, 38 mg Tablets
Pain Reliever (NSAID) / Nighttime Sleep-Aid
20 Coated Caplets*
Do not take more than directed.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime.
Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.
READ AND KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND INFORMATION.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause sever stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time directed.
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Unless you have time for a full night's sleep
- In children under 12 years of age
- Right before or after heart surgery
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you have sleeplessness without pain
Ask a doctor before use if
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- You have asthma
- You have glaucoma
- You have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- Taking any other antihistamines
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptoms of serious underlying medical illness.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains.
Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 2.9x 1.7
Item Code: 474622