Relieves Chest Congestion
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus for 12 hours
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from humidity.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||1 Extended-Release B|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.5x 5.1
Item Code: 435415
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $2899earn points
- $2399earn points
- $1399$18.49earn points