Frequently bought with...
Relieves Chest Congestion
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus for 12 hours
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from humidity.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||1 Extended-Release B|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.5x 5.1
Item Code: 435415