- Relieves chest congestion
- Unique bi-layer tablet - immediate- and extended-release layers
Made in England
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- For children under 12 years of age
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 3.5x 5.1
Item Code: 951223
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.