It’s always important to get a good night’s sleep. But it’s not so easy to do when you’ve got cold or flu symptoms such as a sore throat. And a pounding headache. And a runny nose — or a stuffy one that won’t let you breathe. Look no further than Maximum Strength Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu to fight your cold and flu symptoms. Just a single dose fights 9 symptoms.
- 1 Dose, 9 Symptom Relief, Maximum Strength Formula
- Relieves Headache, Fever & Sore Throat
- Controls Cough
- Relieves Nasal Congestion
- Relieves runny nose & sneezing
Made in United States
Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor (mL = milliliter): adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours; children under 12 years of age: do not use. Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C). Do not refrigerate.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug, If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor of pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: cough; nasal congestion; minor aches and pains; sore throat; headache; runny nose; sneezing; temporarily reduces fever; controls cough to help you get to sleep.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.44x 2.51x 5.77
Item Code: 282340
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.