- No need to remove nail polish or acrylics
- Contains no harsh acids or alcohols
- Easy to apply, no noxious odor
- Patented penetrating delivery system
- Maximum strength
- Doctor formulated
- Diabetes safe
- 2 extra-coarse nail grinders
- 1 fl oz (30 mL) antifungal liquid
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer two times a day (mornings and evenings) to affected area especially the space between and around toes
- For athlete's foot, use daily for four weeks or as directed by a physician
- Allow solution to soak into skin or rub in to dry quickly before putting on socks
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails
- Following a proper foot hygiene regimen along with wearing well fitting, ventilated shoes and clean socks that are changed at least daily is helpful in preventing future infections.
© Pacific World Corp.
For external use only.
Do not use
- near the mouth or eyes
- with known sensitivities to any listed ingredients
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid eye contact. If accidental eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs, or if no improvement is seen after four weeks.
If pregnant/breast feeding, consult a health professional before using.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cures most fungal skin infections, including athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Effectively relieves itching, cracking and scaling accompanying such conditions
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 2.9x 4.8
Item Code: 579154
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.