The eye drop formerly prescribed by doctors now available without a prescription. Combines an antihistamine and a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes.
- Pocket size, convenient take anywhere
- Clinically proven
- Relieves itching & redness
- Adults and children 6 years and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times every day
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from light
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause redness of the eye(s)
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
- You feel pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature See inside of carton for additional WARNINGS..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.55x 3.9
Item Code: 660735
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.