Tested for Efficacy Standardized Extract
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Formulated for Kids
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way® Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract.
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives® including anthocyanins, in every dose.
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.).
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives.
Backed by Research
- Virologist tested for effectiveness.
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
1-800-9NATUREFor daily maintenance:
- Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily
- Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 to 3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily
|Serving Size||2 Teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container||12|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Organic Black Elderberry Extract||50mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.2x 5.3
Item Code: 242693
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.