- Shortens duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations.
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- 99% Alcohol-Free Syrup
- Cherry Flavor
Feel Better Faster! Effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations:
- shortens duration
- reduces severity of symptoms
- clinically tested
- easy dose syrup
- quickly absorbed
- delicious flavor
South African Remedy
- African Origins - UMCKA originates from the traditional Zulu medicine for coughs and respiratory ailments.
- Unique plant - UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides - a species of geranium unique to South Africa.
- Works Differently - Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA helps you recover faster!
- Top Seller in Europe - Doctor recommendation and user satisfaction make P. sidoides a leading European medicine.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial irritations:
- minor aches
- sore throat
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.25x 5.3
Item Code: 480256