Reduces Severity of Common Cold, Nasal, Throat & Bronchial Irritations
Shortens Duration & Speeds Recovery Time
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Homeopathic & Clinically Proven
- Pelagronium Sidoides 1X
- Great Tasting, Cherry Flavor Chewable Tablets
- Suitable For Children
UMCKA® is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Medicine From Nature®
Made in Germany
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Other Information: Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.© 2012 Nature's Way Products, LLC
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shortens duration & reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold & throat/nasal/bronchial irritations: congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness & sore throat.
|Serving Size||1 Chewable Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 3.15x 4.8
Item Code: 269427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.