- Helps relieve nasal congestion
- With levmetamfetamine
- Relieves congestion due to hay fever
Levmetamfetamine - Nasal Decongestant
Temporary Relief of Nasal Congestion Due To:
- Upper Respiratory Allergies
- Hay Fever
Made in USA
The product delivers in each 800 ml of air 0.04 to 0.150 mg of levmetamfetamine.
Do not use more often than every 2 hours.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 2 inhalations in each nostril
Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 1 inhalation in each nostril
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use.
This inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use. Keep inhaler tightly closed. Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C).
©NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Do not use for more than 7 days
- Use only as directed
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only if perforated tube label is intact.
For temporary relief of nasal congestion due to:
- The common cold
- Hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.67x 2.9x 4.3
Item Code: 363678