The Medical Grade Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilized Knee Support is ideal for Rehabilitation, Sporting & Occupational Injuries, whilst also helping reduce the likelihood of re-injury.
- Fits the Left or Right Knee
The Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilized Knee Support helps support injured, weak or arthritic knees & features a silicone patella cushion to help protect, support & reduce impact on the knee joint whilst also helping patellar tracking. The anti-slip silicone dots around the top of the support help reduce travel during everyday movement. Special breathable fabric helps with moisture control & comfort.
- Silicone Patella Cushion Gives Added Support
- Dual Sided Stays for Flexible Support
- Multi Zone Compression for Optimum Fit
- Made of Lightweight Seamless Knit Fabric
- Provides Targeted Compression
- Helps Symptoms of Strains, Sprains & Instability
- See Box for Full Details
Available in 5 sizes for best fit.
To size, measure knee circumference (In):
- Small = 11.8 - 13.4 In
- Medium = 13.4 - 15 In
- Large = 15 - 16.5 In
- X-Large = 16.5 - 18.1 In
- XX-Large = 18.1 - 19.7 In
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, images and content whilst fitting.
- Ensuring Neo G logo is at the top, carefully pull support through ankle and calf and place over knee complex
- Ensure metal splints are located on either side of the knee joint and that silicone patella cushion is located centrally over knee cap
- Smooth out any creases and check support is secure but comfortable
©Neo G Ltd.
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do Not Use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Support weak or arthritic knees
- Strains, sprains and rehabilitation
- Support knees during sporting and occupational activities
- Patellar tracking
- Knee instability
- Support injured knees
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 4.4x 14.5
Item Code: 956451