The REUSABLE, Dual Purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Pack is ideal for helping soothe aches, pains, relaxing stiff muscles & more.
Be it post injury, post work or general aches & pains this compact pack (pack size 10.3 x 5.2 In) can be heated easily with boiling water or cooled in the freezer ready to use for cooling therapy.
- Protector Sleeve Included for Safety/Ease of Use.
The ergonomic pack is also designed to fit perfectly in compatible, Medical Grade Neo G Supports & Braces, maintaining a constant & secure position on the affected area & controlled compression, when required.
- It is specifically designed to mold to the larger areas of the body such as the back, thigh, calf & stomach etc.
Whether you need comforting heat therapy or soothing cold therapy, the Neo G Hot & Cold Pack helps provide up to 10 minutes of mess free, fuss free relief during & post Sporting, Everyday & Occupational Activities.
Comforting Heat Therapy
- Helps with Muscle and/or Joint Pain & Stiffness, to Relax Muscles & helps with Symptoms of Arthritis & Menstrual Cramps.
Soothing Cold Therapy
- Helps with Muscle and/or Joint Swelling, Inflammation & to Soothe Aches & Pains (e.g. Headaches, Toothache, Insect Bites & Occupational/Sporting Injuries).
- See box for Full Details & How to Use.
How To Use:
Ensure Pack is at room temperature before heating or cooling.
- Remove all packaging and place Pack in heat resistant bowl
- Cover entire Pack with approx. 1 liter of boiling water and leave immersed for 3-6 minutes
- With caution, pour water from bowl, remove Pack, dry with a towel, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area
- Remove all packaging
- Place Pack in freezer for approximately 90 minutes
- Remove Pack from freezer with caution, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
Apply Hot or Cold therapy for as long as comfortable, but for no more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
- If using alongside a Neo G support, apply loosely and ensure compression is not too tight.
©Neo G Ltd.
The Indications Outlined May Not Be Suitable for Your Condition, Before Use Always Seek Medical Advice From a Physician.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE
- If misused Pack can cause injury
- Packard Pack if damaged/torn
Never Apply Pack Directly to Skin.
- Always place Pack in Protector Sleeve (provided) before use and monitor temperature and check skin frequently
- Do Not use on sensitive/wounded/damaged skin, mucous membranes and/or if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- For external use only, Do Not ingest
Always use a cloth/Protector Sleeve when handling Pack to avoid injury.
- Take caution when using boiling water
- Do not use Pack for more than 10 –15 minutes at a time (including when used alongside a Neo G support)
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use of Pack and consult a physician
Keep Out of Reach of Children. Not suitable for babies or small children.
For the elderly or people unable to follow usage instructions always use under adult supervision.
- Helps: with muscle and joint pain/stiffness, relax muscles, symptoms of arthritis and menstrual cramps
- Helps: with muscle/joint swelling, inflammation, soothe aches and pains e.g. headaches, toothache, insect bites and occupational/sporting injuries
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.81
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 4.0x 7.4
Item Code: 956419
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.