The Neo G Kids Ankle Support with Figure of 8 Strap, is a Medical Grade Support that helps to reduce excessive plantar flexion as well as inversion & eversion of the ankle, all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries & instability of the ankle.
This brace is specifically designed for the younger wearer (fits up to approximately age 12) offering dynamic support around the ankle complex. The adjustable figure of 8 strap helps provide added support & compression during sporting & recreational activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles & joints, aiding with juvenile arthritic ankles & chronic aches & stiffness.
Adult Supervision is Recommended when fitting.
- Fits Left or Right Ankle
- One Size - for Best Fit
- Made for Children up to Approx. age 12
- Heat Therapeutic Neoprene Warms Muscles
- Figure of 8 Straps for Added Support
- See Box for Full Details
Adult supervision is recommended when fitting
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, image and content whilst fitting
- Slip toes and ball of foot through opening, ensuring Neo G logo is on ankle
- Wrap upper strap around ankle and secure fastener
- Wrap long strap over and under foot and continue to pull strap across front of foot and behind ankle in a figure 8 motion
- Continue to pull strap over front of foot and secure fastener onto front strap
©Neo G Ltd.
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do Not Use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Symptoms of juvenile arthritis
- Support injured or weak ankles
- Support ankles during sporting and recreational activities
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 4.7x 10.6
Item Code: 956426
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.