The Neo G Shoulder Support helps provide support & warmth to the shoulder joint complex without restricting movement.
The support helps to reduce strain on the shoulder capsule, ligaments & rotator cuff muscles. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps to keep the shoulder warm & therefore manages pain & stiffness in the affected area. The support helps encourage correct alignment of the shoulder joint following dislocation or subluxation injuries & can help manage over stretch or over use of muscles during rehabilitation. It is suitable for helping acute & chronic shoulder conditions as well as post-surgery & recovery.
The Medical Grade Support is also compatible with the Reusable, Dual Purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching & painful joints/muscles (disc sold separately).
LEFT & RIGHT Shoulder Option Available.
- One Size - for Best Fit
- Comfort Pad & Adjustable Strap
- See Box for Full Details
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, image and content whilst fitting
- Place support on shoulder, making sure reinforcement band is aligned along top/edge of shoulder
- Pull long strap across back, under arm, then across chest
- Pass strap through buckle, back across chest and fasten
- Tuck top inner flap around biceps
- Pull bottom flap under and over arm, then secure and fasten top and bottom straps
- Once all fasteners are secured, position comfort pad (across long strap) as desired
©Neo G Ltd.
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do Not Use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Injured or weak shoulders
- Arthritic shoulders
- Injury rehabilitation
- Occupational and sporting injuries
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.96x 8.07x 14.56
Item Code: 956441