The Medical Grade Neo G Travel & Flight Compression Socks help energize tired, aching or swollen legs & reduce symptoms of spider & mild varicose veins.
These socks are perfect for everyday use & all types of travel, the socks have a graduated compression level of 15-20mmHg with the maximum compression starting at the ankle & gradually decreasing up the leg. Featuring a shaped heel cup for accurate positioning & a reinforced toe for comfort & durability, the socks also feature a comfort top band ensuring a comfortable fit during everyday use.
- Available in Black or Beige
- Graduated Compression Aids Circulation
- Breathable for Everyday Wear
- Heel Cup for Accurate Positioning
- See Box for Full Details
For sizing, we recommend you measure cC (calf) and/or cB (ankle) circumference.
European shoe sizes can be used as a guide (EU).
- Small = cC: 11.0-13.0In / cB: 6.7-7.9In – EU = 35-37
- Medium = cC: 13.0-15.0In / cB: 7.9-9.1In – EU = 37-40
- Large = cC: 15.0-16.9In / cB: 9.1-10.6In – EU = 40-43
- X-Large = cC: 16.9-18.9In / cB: 10.6-12.6In – EU = 43-46
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, image and content whilst fitting
- Slip foot, toe first through opening as if donning a sock
- Position contours of hosiery over correct prominences (around ankle and calf)
- Slowly ease hosiery up leg, using palms of hands, gently massage into place
- Smooth out creases
- Ensure hosiery is aligned and blood flow is not restricted
©Neo G Ltd.
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do Not Use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Ease symptoms of tired, aching or swollen legs/ankles during flights and long journeys
- Aid circulation during long periods of inactivity (e.g. whilst travelling, working or standing still)
- Reduce symptoms of spider and mild varicose veins
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.3x 7.4
Item Code: 956427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.