The Medical Grade Neo G Travel & Flight Compression Socks help energize tired, aching or swollen legs & reduce symptoms of spider & mild varicose veins.
These socks are perfect for everyday use & all types of travel, the socks have a graduated compression level of 15-20mmHg with the maximum compression starting at the ankle & gradually decreasing up the leg. Featuring a shaped heel cup for accurate positioning & a reinforced toe for comfort & durability, the socks also feature a comfort top band ensuring a comfortable fit during everyday use.
- Available in Black or Beige
- Graduated Compression Aids Circulation
- Breathable for Everyday Wear
- Heel Cup for Accurate Positioning
- See Box for Full Details
For sizing, we recommend you measure cC (calf) and/or cB (ankle) circumference.
European shoe sizes can be used as a guide (EU).
- Small = cC: 11.0-13.0In / cB: 6.7-7.9In – EU = 35-37
- Medium = cC: 13.0-15.0In / cB: 7.9-9.1In – EU = 37-40
- Large = cC: 15.0-16.9In / cB: 9.1-10.6In – EU = 40-43
- X-Large = cC: 16.9-18.9In / cB: 10.6-12.6In – EU = 43-46
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration, image and content whilst fitting
- Slip foot, toe first through opening as if donning a sock
- Position contours of hosiery over correct prominences (around ankle and calf)
- Slowly ease hosiery up leg, using palms of hands, gently massage into place
- Smooth out creases
- Ensure hosiery is aligned and blood flow is not restricted
©Neo G Ltd.
Please retain box for reference. The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition
- Always consult your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time. It is recommended you are measured by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse
Apply as illustrated above.
- Smooth out any creases and ensure that sock is correctly positioned on heel/toe and sits just below the knee.
- Do not roll or fold band at any time
- Single patient use only
- Always wear as a pair
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not bring socks into contact with greasy ointments, chemical substances or direct heat
- To avoid snagging socks, remove jewellery before fitting
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods/longer than advised by your physician or a trained pharmacist or nurse
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician
Compression socks should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on frequency of usage
- Ease symptoms of tired, aching or swollen legs/ankles during flights and long journeys
- Aid circulation during long periods of inactivity (e.g. whilst travelling, working or standing still)
- Reduce symptoms of spider and mild varicose veins
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.3x 7.4
Item Code: 956430
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.