Frequently bought with...
- Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief, ....5 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- For cold & allergies
- Pharmacist recommended
Neo-Synephrine Cold & Sinus Regular Strength Nasal Decongestant Spray – When illnesses and seasonal allergies leave your nose congested, every part of your life can be negatively affected. If you can't breathe easily, you can find it difficult to focus, to exercise and to sleep comfortably at night, making it important that you find effective relief from your symptoms. Neo-Synephrine Cold & Sinus Regular Strength Nasal Decongestant Spray is an over-the-counter nasal congestion remedy that is often recommended by pharmacists. It’s considered an alternative to over-the-counter oral medications. With just 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril, you'll be able to breathe easier so that you can face your day.
Relief from Nasal Congestion
Neo-Synephrine Cold & Sinus Regular Strength Nasal Decongestant Spray temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever and other types of respiratory allergies. The spray helps to open up the nasal passages and reduces swelling in the nose, allowing you to breathe through your nose more easily. You can also use the nasal spray for temporary relief from sinus congestion and pressure in the sinus cavities.
The Advantages of Nasal Spray
The active ingredient in Neo-Synephrine Cold & Sinus Regular Strength Nasal Decongestant Spray is phenylephrine hydrochloride .5 percent, the same ingredient found in many decongestant products that are taken by mouth. When used as a nasal spray phenylephrine hydrochloride is able to provide relief more quickly than it can in the form of a pill, as the medicine is delivered directly to the nasal passages. As a result, you can get to feeling better faster.
Use only as directed. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
Store at room temperature. Protect from light.
©Foundation Consumer Healthcare, LLC
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- Due to common cold
- Due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
Temporarily relieves stuffy nose
Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.19x 1.88x 4.25
Item Code: 932700
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679earn points
- essie Nail Color Fiji....46 fl oz$900Combine & Save